Take actionOn 13 March, we are lobbying Parliament to highlight the importance of libraries in providing access to learning, information and knowledge and as a vital lifeline for many communities.
You can help by asking friends and colleagues to come along to the lobby and rally on 13 March, or asking them to support the campaign in the following ways:
- Sign up and support the campaign
- Come to the rally and lobby on 13 March
- Tell us you're coming on our Facebook event page
- If you can't come to the lobby - write to your MP
- Tell your friends and colleagues
- Follow the campaign on facebook and twitter, and use the #librarieslobby twitter hashtag